We offer comprehensive Fertility Satellite Services & Scans for patients going abroad for IVF or Egg Donation treatment. We support countless couples and individuals who have chosen to go abroad for Fertility Treatment by performing follicle tracking or uterine assessment scans, but we offer the services that they need prior, during and after their travel abroad.
Typically, patients need to have diagnostics including blood tests and semen analysis before commencing treatment. In addition patients will also need to have a Consultant prescribe the required fertility medication from their clinic, and to have scans carried out during the treatment cycle and a pregnancy scan performed afterwards.
To simplify the process and make it as stress-free as possible we have developed the following Satellite Service Packages:
- 2 Scan Cycle Package :
Pre-Treatment phone or zoom consultation with a Fertility Specialist, prescription transcription for the cycle and 2 cycle monitoring scans
Cost – €400
(For 2nd cycles within 6 months of original cycle, there will be a reduced fee of €350)
- 1 Scan Cycle Package :
Pre-Treatment phone or zoom consultation with a Fertility Specialist, prescription transcription for the cycle and 1 cycle monitoring scan
Cost – €300
(For 2nd cycles or cycles within 6 months of original cycle, there will be a reduced fee of €250
- Scans & Bloods Package :
Cost – €130 + blood service fee
*Price includes 1 scan and registration for bloods
- Cycle Scans Only :
Cost – €100
- Blood Tests Only :
Fee per Service + €30 registration fee
- SIS/HyCosy :
Cost – €400
- Endometrial Biopsy :
Referral letter required from your referring doctor or clinic
Cost – it will be based on tests that you require
- Hysteroscopy :
(performed in Dundrum, Dublin only)
We will require a referral letter from your clinic or consultant
Cost – €1000
Find out more
What are your next steps?:
Satellite Service Packages
- Firstly you should contact our co-ordination team. They will send you the necessary registration forms and further information.
- Once the forms and payment are received we will schedule your phone or zoom consultation with our Fertility Specialist.
- After your phone consultation, your prescription will be sent to one of our nominated pharmacies and your next steps will be carefully scheduled.
- Please provide a copy of your treatment plan and prescription prior to arranging the phone or zoom call
- Please get in touch with us at least two weeks prior to commencing your treatment cycle, so we can ensure we can arrange all the necessary appointments for you
- The results of your tests or treatments cannot be interpreted by our team. We send them directly to you to then forward to your clinic for interpretation as part of your fertility treatment care
If you have any questions no matter how big or small please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
* Prices updated as of 1st of March 2023.*