At ReproScan, we are delighted to offer a Fertility Satellite Services & Scans for patients going abroad for IVF or Egg Donation treatment. We already support countless couples and individuals who have chosen to go abroad for Fertility Treatment by performing follicle tracking or uterine assessment scans, but we now are adding to our service offering and aim to provide the services that they need to have prior, during and after their travel abroad.
Typically, patients need to have diagnostics including blood tests and semen analysis done before they have treatment; they will also need to have a Consultant to prescribe the medication from their clinic; to have scans carried out during the treatment cycle and a pregnancy scan performed afterwards.
To simplify the process and make it as stress-free as possible for patients we have developed the following Satellite Service Packages:
- 2 Scan Cycle Package : Pre-Treatment Phone Consult with a Fertility Specialist, prescription transcription for the cycle and 2 cycle monitoring scans – €400
(For 2nd cycles or cycles within 6 months of original cycle, there will be a reduced fee of €350)
- 1 Scan Cycle Package : Pre-Treatment Phone Consult with a Fertility Specialist, prescription transcription for the cycle and 1 cycle monitoring scan – €300
(For 2nd cycles or cycles within 6 months of original cycle, there will be a reduced fee of €250)
- Scans & Bloods Package* :- €130 + Fee per service on the bloods – (Price includes 1 scan and registration for bloods)
- Cycle Scans Only – €100 – You can book in directly here to a clinic of your choice
- Blood Tests Only :Fee per Service + €30 registration fee
- SIS/HyCosy :- €400. Referral letter required from referring doctor or clinic.
- Endometrial Biopsy :- Referral letter required from referring doctor or clinic. Prices based on tests required.
How to avail of our Satellite Service Packages:
- You will need to contact our co-ordination team. They will then send you the registration forms and further information.
- Once the forms and payment are received we will schedule your consult.
- After the Phone consult, your prescription will be sent to one of our nominated pharmacy’s and your next steps will be scheduled.
We will need a copy of your treatment plan and prescription prior to arranging the zoom call.
To ensure we can accommodate this service to you, we recommend getting in touch with us at least 2 weeks prior to commencing your treatment cycle, so we have ample time to arrange the appropriate appointments.
If you wish to avail of this service or have any queries, please email email@example.com
Please note: The results of any tests or treatment will not be interpreted by our staff, they will be sent to you to forward to your clinic in order for them to interpret the results as part of your fertility treatment care.
* Prices updated as of 1st of July 2022.*